AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship – AM/NS’s main motive and what they plan to achieve with this scholarship program is to help girl students through scholarships as they cannot afford to pay for the quality of the education due to the high fee structure. It promotes, recognizes, and also financially assists meritorious students. With the help of ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel, students are further encouraged financially to go against any kind of monetary limitations, they are also given both the knowledge and the resources required to pursue their academic excellence and career opportunities so that even they can be able to complete their higher education without any interruption.
The manufacturing facilities companies iron making, steel making and downstream facilities spread across India. It is one of the best leading steel companies in the world which came forward to help the girl students. Whereas educating girls is most important in this world, so this company is helping those students by providing scholarships to those who are unable to accomplish their education.
AM/NS India’s main goal and objective are to help create more intelligent, more sustainable steel for India and the world. To do this and ensure that our goal is accomplished, they place safety, innovation and technology at the heart of the manufacturing operations and product development. It is also a joint venture between ArcelorMittal and Nippon steel, where these two companies are the world’s leading steel companies.
- Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Program
- KLWB Scholarship Application Form, Last Date, Student Registration, Login
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child
Eligibility criteria for AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship For Girls Pursuing Professional Courses 2022-2023
- It is mandatory that the applicant is a female student.
- The applicant must have gotten a minimum of 60% in the class 10th, 12th and Graduation in order to be qualified enough.
- Applicants must be pursuing professional Courses, like Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary full time in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant’s family income should be less than 500000/- annually.
- Preference will be given to students residing near the ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel under the states Maharashtra, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, and Andhra Pradesh.
Benefits of AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship For Girls Pursuing Professional Courses 2022-2023
The Scholarship Amount of Rs 25000/- Per Annum.
How to Apply?
To Apply for this scholarship program candidates are asked to follow the below steps to apply for AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship For Girls Pursuing Professional Courses 2022-2023
- Step 01: Visit co. the Scholarship portal on your browser.
- Step 02: Be sure to register yourself on the portal and create an account.
- Step 03: Log in to your account and select the AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship For Girls Pursuing Professional Courses 2022-2023
- Step 04: Read all the instructions carefully before starting the application.
- Step 05: Fill out the application with the required details asked.
- Step 06: Upload all the documents mentioned below in the specified format as it will be useful later on.
- Step 07: After uploading documents crosscheck the documents in preview.
- Step 08: Apply.
Documents Required For AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship For Girls Pursuing Professional Courses 2022-2023
- Proof of House Address/Location.
- Proof of Identity
- Marks card of 10th, 12th and graduation
- Student Bank passbook
- Current Academic fees Receipt / Fees Structure Non-Tuition fee and Tuition fee.
- Income Certificate / Salary Certificate / Form 16/ ITR
- Admission Confirmation Letter
- Bonafide Certificate from the institution.
Note: All documents uploaded must be clear and in .jpeg.png file only.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their merits and eligibility.
Name: Akash Sharma
Email ID: email@example.com.
Help desk number: 022-40904484.
Important Dates of AM/NS Beti Padhao Scholarship For Girls Pursuing Professional Courses 2022-2023
Application submission start date: 07-03-2022.
The Last date for submission of the application: is 22-07-2022.