Fundamental Information On Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022
- Qualifications: The Student or candidate that wants to qualify must be of classes 9 to 12
- Country: India
- Scholarship Amount: The value of the monetary prize will be up to INR 50,000
- Application Deadline: The last date for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is August 30, 2022
What is Maheshwari Scholarship?
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship program was initiated by the Amar Ujala Foundation for young scholars and students of classes 9 to 1. The beneficiaries are students in these classes who belong to financially backward sections of society. It is a merit-cum-means scholarship for disadvantaged candidates. This means that the candidates need to pass a written test and interview to be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
SEE ALSO: Apply DMW Scholarship Online: Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship where the interested candidates have to participate in the selection process, which the Amar Ujala Foundation conducts. After qualifying for this exam, the eligible candidates can avail themselves of several scholarship benefits. The following pointers must be kept in mind to avoid being disqualified from the Maheshwari scholarship. The eligibility criteria include;
- The students must be studying in classes 9 to 12 to apply for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship.
- The candidates to fill out the form are expected to have got at least 60% marks in their previous exams.
- The family’s annual income of the applicant must not exceed INR 150,000 per year.
Atul Maheshwari’s scholarship amount of INR 50,000 is granted by the Amar Ujala Foundation for this scholarship system. The rewards for this merit-cum-means scholarship can be outlined in the following points. In all, 36 students are selected for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship. 18 students would be from classes 9-10, and the remaining 18 students from classes 11-12.
- The students of classes 9 and 10 will receive INR 30,000.
- The students of classes 11 and 12 will receive INR 30,000 under the scholarship programme.
- One blind student is selected from classes 10th and 12th and will receive a scholarship amount of INR 30,000 and INR 50,000, respectively.
Other than the financial prizes, the selected students will also get a chance to travel to Delhi to understand the functioning of Amar Ujala and a lot more.
SEE ALSO: Aikyashree Scholarship – Eligibility, Application
How to Apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2022-2023?
The Atul Maheshwari scholarship application form can be filled out from the scholarship portal. Interested applicants need to keep all the valid and authentic documents prepared before filling up the application form. The candidates can relate to the following steps to complete the application procedure for the Atul Maheshwari scholarship 2022.
- Firstly, the applicant should go to the official website of the Atul Maheshwari scholarship, which is present on the official website of Amar Ujala, to get the scholarship login details.
- The candidate then needs to enroll for the Atul Maheshwari’s scholarship online as a new user by tapping the ‘new here or sign up tab.
- After enrollment, the candidate has to type their name, email id, and password to create the account. After creating the account successfully, a link would be sent to the applicant’s email.
- They will receive a link on the applicant’s registered email, clicking on which validates the authenticity of the new user account.
- The candidate needs to sign in to the account and fill in all the necessary components in the Atul Maheshwari scholarship application online form.
All the required documents must be uploaded during submitting the scholarship application form.
SEE ALSO: Byju Scholarship Test: Dates, Eligibility, BNAT registration, Syllabus
Some crucial documents must be submitted along with the duly filled Atul Maheshwari scholarship 2022 online form to avail of his scholarship program’s benefits. A directory of such essential documents is given underneath.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Copy of the marks sheet of the previous examination passed by the applicant.
- Domicile certificate
- Id proof such as aadhar card, ration card
- School Id
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
All the interested candidates need to follow these terms and conditions in order to successfully avail this merit-cum-means scholarship. Stated below are some of the rules and regulations of the scholarship that an applicant must keep in mind.
- The visually-impaired selected under this merit-cum-means scholarship must be studying one class below. Also, the applicants can come with the assistants at the time of the written test.
- The applicants must keep in mind that they need to submit only one email id and mobile number with one application form to prevent disqualification.
- The documents uploaded while filling the application form needs to be more than 1 MB in size.
- Also, the eligible candidates who are called for the written test must carry their admit cards with them to the allotted venue.
- The admit card of the applicants is sent to them by email.
- The candidates are given the option to select their exam centre from a list of 57 cities.
SEE ALSO: CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship: Eligibility, How to Apply
All interested candidates for the Amar Ujala Maheshwari scholarship 2022 can apply through the initial process. If a student who fills for this program still has second thoughts regarding the scholarship scheme, they can contact the below-given contact details.
- Address: Amar Ujala Foundation, C-21/22, Sector-59, Noida, UP-201301, India.
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarships Helpline Number: 0120 – 4694138, 4694250
- Email: email@example.com