The central/state government have decided to provide scholarships for students at the B.Ed level in India who belong to the economically/financially weaker section of society. This B. Ed scholarship scheme provides financial and monetary relief to students who wish to keep pursuing their educational careers in different courses. Upon meeting certain conditions the central/state government has further announced that the deserving candidates will be granted a scholarship amount of up to INR 50,000 and other benefits.
- Medhavi National Scholarship: Start Dates, Eligibility, Rewards
- Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship: Application, eligibility, deadline
- Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program: Application Form, Eligibility, Process
List of B.Ed Scholarships 2022
Here, one can get the information for B.Ed scholarships 2022 in detail. The central/state government and other private organizations offer scholarships. Some of the top scholarships for B.Ed students are furnished below:
- Tata Trust Scholarship for B.Ed and D.Ed Students
- Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship
- CARE Rating Scholarship Scheme
- UGC Emeritus Fellowship
- Widow-Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana
Tata Trust Scholarship for B.Ed and D.Ed Students
Tata Trust scholarship provides educational opportunities to meritorious students residing in Jammu Kashmir, Maharashtra, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. It focuses on encouraging students aspiring to pursue B.Ed and D.Ed courses. The deserving and entitled candidates will receive a waiver on the tuition and other institutional fees. They must obtain at least 60% marks in the previous examination for getting considered for the B.Ed scholarship’s eligibility criteria.
Last Date to apply for the Scholarship (Deadline)
The deadline to enroll for the Tata Trust scholarship for B.Ed and D.Ed students is January 31st, 2022 (tentatively).
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Eligibility, Application process, Exam dates
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test: Test Date, Eligibility, Results and Updates
- Jagdish Bose National Science Talent (JBNSTS) Junior Scholarship
CARE Rating Scholarship Scheme
The Vidyasaarathi group has put forward the CARE rating scholarship scheme for candidates aspiring to complete their B.Ed courses. The B.Ed incentive scholarship helps to provide financial assistance to meritorious students who are in the pursuit of their higher education in MBA/ PGDM/ M.com/ B.Ed/ B.Sc and Bachelor of Designing. The candidate must clear their graduation with at least 50% marks. The applicant’s annual family income must not surpass INR 500,000 to get qualified for the B.Ed scholarship scheme. Up to INR 25,000 will be granted to deserving candidates.
Last Date to apply for CARE rating Scholarship
The last date for applying for the CARE rating scholarship scheme is January 31st, 2021 (tentatively).
UGC Emeritus Fellowship
The University Grant Commission has begun the UGC Emeritus fellowship scheme. The UGC Emeritus Fellowship offers a research program to retired teachers from universities and colleges approved under the UGC Act and invites them to do active research in their field of specialization. The duration of the fellowship is for 2 years without any extension or further increment. The candidates entitled to this scheme will get a B.Ed scholarship amount of INR 10,000 per month. Also, INR 20,000 per annum will be granted for contingency allowance. To fulfil the B.Ed scholarship eligibility criteria, they must have experience teaching in a well-known university or college and should not exceed the age limit of 70 years.
Last Date to apply for UGC Emeritus Fellowship
The deadline to apply for the UGC Emeritus fellowship is October 10th, 2022 (tentatively).
Widow-Abandoned Chief Minister (B.Ed.) Sambal Yojana
The Widow-abandoned chief minister (B.Ed) sambal yojana is an offer provided to the female candidates studying/working in any state/non-state training institute of Rajasthan. To fulfil the B.Ed scholarship eligibility, the female candidates must belong to the abandoned/divorced category with 75% attendance in the university. The primary purpose of the scheme is to support female candidates by reimbursing the fees payable to the institution.
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship: Eligibility, Application
- Apply DMW Scholarship Online: Joseph Mundassery Scholarship
- Aikyashree Scholarship – Eligibility, Application
Last Date to apply for Widow-Abandoned Chief Minister Sambal Yojana
The last date for applying for the Widow-abandoned chief minister (B.Ed) sambal yojana is February 5th, 2022 (tentatively).
Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship
The Vidyasaarathi MPCL scholarship is a scholarship scheme provided by the Malana Power Limited Company to all kinds of students who are pursuing their education in Nursing, ITI and B.Ed courses. The interested applicants will be studying for a full-time 2 years B. Ed courses from any institution or university with a valid NAAC Accreditation and NCTE Approval can apply for this scholarship scheme. The candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% in the graduation degree to be eligible enough to apply. The annual family income wage should not be greater than INR 500,000. However, the employees of the MPCL group and their son/daughter are not allowed to avail the benefits of this scholarship program. The worthy candidates are presented with a B.Ed scholarship amount of up to INR 8,000.
- Byju Scholarship Test: Dates, Eligibility, BNAT registration, Syllabus
- CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship: Eligibility, How to Apply
- SSP Scholarship Application – Eligibility, How to Apply
Last Date for the Vidyasaarathi MPCL Scholarship
The closing date of the applications for the Vidyasaarathi MPCL scholarship is October 10th, 2022 (tentatively).
Application Process of the B.Ed Scholarships
The B.Ed candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the B.Ed scholarship form online in 2022. Steps to apply for the B.Ed scholarships are given below:
- Step 1: The interested candidates are asked to visit the official website of the preferred B.Ed scholarship.
- Step 2: Then, they should click on the apply now button on the scholarship page.
- Step 3: If the candidate has not been registered, they can complete the registration process to proceed further.
- Step 4: Upon successful registration, the applicants fill out the B.Ed scholarship application form.
- Step 5: The candidate will then be given a slot to provide all the necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Step 6: Lastly, the candidates should submit the B.Ed online scholarship form after cross-verifying all the details provided.
Note: The application process might differ for various scholarships
The eligible candidates have to upload all the relevant B.Ed scholarship documents while applying for the scholarship program. The B.Ed scholarship documents are as follows:
- Research documents
- Fee receipt
- Recommendation letter
- Bank details
- Domicile certificate
- ID proof
- Bonafide certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Death certificate
- Minority card
- An affidavit