Byju Scholarship Test Overview 2022. The Byju National Aptitude Test, BNAT, is a test undertaken by students to identify students who are outstanding and then they will get rewarded with scholarships and other benefits. It is conducted on a yearly basis by the Byju Institute. Students ranging from class 4 to 12 are entitled to register for the Byju’s BNAT and as well undertake the test as when they want to do it.
Students who are interested in the Byjus in the Byju scholarship scheme can do so by visiting the institution website, byjus.com and then fill out the information needed correctly. Up to 100% scholarship on Byju’s classes will be offered based on BNAT performance. The deadline for this application is September 18, 2022. To learn more about Byju’s scholarship for the year 2022, continue reading.
- CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship: Eligibility, How to Apply
- SSP Scholarship Application: Eligibility, How to Apply
Byju BNAT 2022 – Overview
- Name of scholarship test
Byju National Aptitude Test (BNAT) 2022
- Conducted by
- Test Objective
To provide fully-funded scholarships to various students.
Students in class 4 – class 12
- BNAT Test date
September, 25 2022
- Last Date For BNAT Registration
September 25, 2022 by 6am
- BNAT registration fee
- BNAT test mode
- BNAT result release date
September 27th, 2022 by 12pm
- Official website
Byju’s BNAT 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Byju National Aptitude Test, you must meet the Byju’s Scholarship Teat Eligibility Criteria 2022 listed below.
- To be eligible for the scholarship test, applicants must be in Classes 4 to 12 or 12 passed.
- Students from any Board ( CBSE, ICSE, State Boards, NIOS , etc.) are eligible to take the BNAT BYJU National Aptitude Test.
- Students applying for the test should be residents of India.
Byju BNAT 2022 – Registration Process
The steps for a successful Byju’s Scholarship Registration 2022 have been described below:
- Visit the official website of byju’s: byjus.com.
- On the homepage, you will see a link saying ‘Register for free now’.
- Click on the link and a small pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Enter a valid mobile number and click on ‘send OTP’.
- Enter the OPT and verify your registered mobile number.
- Now submit all the correct credentials in the application form.
- You would have now successfully registered for byju’s BNAT 2022.
Byju’s BNAT 2022 – Registration Fee
The Byju’s National Aptitude Test, BNAT, offered by BYJU is free and available to all eligible students.
Byju BNAT 2022 – Test Highlights
- Scholarships of up to 100% will be offered based on BNAT results.
- Help students examine their strengths and areas for development in relation to the abilities needed to pass their respective classes orJEE / NEET
- A clear understanding of basic concepts will be presented.
- A thorough career counselling discussion will assist you in navigating the difficulties of picking a career.
- Your overall percentage, state percentage, city percentage, percentage score, and subject-by-subject analysis will also be presented.
Byju BNAT 2022 – Test Details
- Class 4-5
BNAT test for this class starts by 10am and ends by 10:45 am on September 25, 2022. The test would be on the Mental ability- NSTSE & EVS syllabus.
- Class 6-7
BNAT test for this grade would be on September 25, 2022 by 12:30pm-1:30pm. The test would be from Mental ability-NSTSE, Social science, and Science syllables.
- Class 8-9
The BNAT test will be held on September 25, 2022 from 3pm-4:30pm. The syllables used for this test are; Mental ability – NSTSE, Social science, and science.
- Class 10
The BNAT test will be held on September 25, 2022 from 5:30 – 7pm. The syllables used for this test are; Mental ability – NSTSE, Social science, and science.
- Class 10 to 11 moving
The BNAT test for this category is scheduled for 10:30 – 11 am on September 25, 2022. The syllables used for this exam include; Physics, Chemistry, and mental ability.
- Class 11 to 12 moving
BNAT test for this category is scheduled for 10:30-11am on September 25, 2022. The syllables used for this exam include; Physics, Chemistry, and mental ability.
- Class 12 appearing/passed
The test schedule for this category is from 2pm – 3:30pm on September 25th, 2022. The syllables covered in this test are Physics, mathematics, chemistry, biology.
Byju BNAT 2022 – Marking Scheme
- Class 4-10
For every correct answer, 4 marks would be added for the candidate. Every wrong answer gets 0 marks.
- Class 11-12
For every correct answer, 4 marks would be awarded to the candidate. While every wrong answer/ attempt would get -1 mark.
Byju BNAT 2022 – Steps to Take Online Test
- BNAT must be completed online.
- The test will take place on BYJU’s website; byju’s.com, on September 25, 2022
- The test will begin as per the allocated time for each exam.
- Students must use their mobile number and a password generated by the system to log in.
- Students must save and continue throughout the test, and submit only after completing the entire evaluation.
Byju’s BNAT 2022 – System Requirements
BNAT 2022 can be completed on a laptop, desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. An updated Chrome browser is recommended for the optimal user experience.
Students are requested to double-check their device, browser, and an internet connection to ensure a smooth testing experience.
Byju’s BNAT 2022 – Result
The BYJU’s National Aptitude Test (BNAT) Results 2022 will be released on September 27, 2022. The Educational company Byju’s will announced the results. Students who sat for the BNAT 2022 can see their results either on the official website or via the Byju Learning App. The results can only be downloaded only four days after they have been released.
Steps to Check BNAT Result 2022
- Visit the official website of BYJU’s National Aptitude Test site: byjus.com.
- Click on the ‘BNAT 2022 Results’ link.
- Fill in your BNAT Login ID and Password (OTP).
- Enter the details and verify your BNAT scores.
- Keep the printout of the scorecard for future reference.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Byju Scholarship Test 2022
Question: What if I wish to take BNAT in a physical location?
BNAT is only available in online mode. To take the test, you can log in from any location that is convenient for you on your phone, tablet, or laptop.
Question: Which device should I log in to appear in BNAT?
The exam can be taken on any Android, iOS, Windows, or Mac device with the latest browser.
Question: What if my login username and password are lost?
A registered mobile number and a system-generated password are the only ways to log in. You can recover the password by clicking ‘Forgot password’. If you can’t access your registered mobile number, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: Can I take the BNAT if I am a current Byju student?
Yes. BNAT is open to all qualifying students, including Byju’s students. However, the scholarship can only be used to enroll in new courses.