Apply for Covid Crisis Support Scholarship Program 2022-2023. All eligible persons are expected to submit an online application through the scholarship portal.
About the Program
COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship scheme is an initiative of Buddy4Study India Foundation to assist who have been left helpless with limit or no financial assistance to further their education due to the Covid 19 led crisis in their family.
COVID has caused some many devastation to families in India since early 2022. It has been reported that COVID has caused 2.38 lakh deaths(till 8th of May 2021) due to the onslaught of the COVID 19 pandemic. The COVID 19 pandemic is adjudged to be the biggest disaster of the past century where lakhs of homes and families are ravaged and facing a crisis that could last a lifetime. Further, the COVID 19 pandemic came with a lot of job loses and unemployment which has made many families unable to support education of their children.
COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship scheme promises to provide scholarship to affected students in order to enable them continue their education without any issue. Successful candidates of the scholarship program will also be provided with mentorship and guidance.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship – Minority Scholarship for Girls
- Pragati Scholarship – AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2022 Deadline and Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be Indian nationals only
- Open for students from Class 1 to Graduation
- Students who have been through any of the below two crisis situations
- Students who lost their parent(s)/ earning family member since January 2020, OR
- Students whose earning family member lost their job/employment during COVID pandemic
- Students should be enrolled and continuing their education
- SKDRDP Scholarship Online Application Form
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship, Haryana – All You Need to Know
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship – Eligibility, Apply
COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2022 Benefits
- INR 9,000 for students below Class 8
- INR 12,000 for Class 9 & 10 students
- INR 15,000 for Class 11 & 12 students
- INR 18,000 to 30,000 for students pursuing graduation
- 1-to-1 or 1-to-many online mentoring program from working professionals
- Career counseling, learning and development classes for future preparedness & readiness
- Marksheet of the previous educational degree
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s) or proof of job loss)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant or parents
- Passport size photograph
How can you apply for COVID Crisis Support Scholarship 2022
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the Apply Now button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID. This will navigate the students to the ‘Online Application Form” page
- If not already registered on Buddy4Study – register using the email id/mobile phone number/Facebook/Gmail account
- Once logged in, the students will then be redirected to the “COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship” application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Click the ‘Accept’ button for terms and conditions. Students must ensure that they have read the terms and conditions before accepting it.
- Click the ‘Preview’ button. If all the details filled in by the applicant are displayed correctly on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext – 180) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6PM)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the Scholar Selection Criteria?
A: The scholar selection is a multi-layered process based on:
- Socio-economic background
- Need cum crisis
- Subjective answers about life situation and support requirements
- Document verification (Death certificate, Job loss etc)
- Telephonic interaction
- Final decision by a selection committee.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you
Comment: Sir i apply for this COVID Crisis (Jyoti Prakash) Support Scholarship Program 2021 before 2 months ago but still i don’t have any update regarding this scholarship my mobile number is 9370874022 , my father was died in COVID 19 , therefor i applied for this scholarship but i didn’t get any response .my father was the only earning member in my family . I facing problems . please reply when will i receive my scholarship