Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Test 2022 – eduriseindia.com Online Registration, Fee Structure, Edurise India Scholarship Exam Sample Question Paper, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Result, Documents List, Selection List, are available here.
About Edurise India Scholarship Test 2022
Students who are open to achieving great things have started thinking big and putting in dedication and extra hard work. With such drive, Hindustan Edurise India has announced the 2022 Hindustan India Scholarship exams for indigenous Indians who are talented. This scholarship aims to offer monetary gifts and free education classes for higher competition exams like the IIT-JEE(MAIN+ADVANCED)NEET/Board Exams/NTSE/KVPY/Foundation/Olympiads. Students who are looking for scholarships that will enable them to get free education can check out Edutise India Scholarships Test Registration on the Hindustan Edurise India official website. To find out more about Hindustan Edurise India Scholarships exam 2022-2023 should read through this article.
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test: Test Date, Eligibility, Results and Updates
- Byju Scholarship Test: Dates, Eligibility, BNAT registration, Syllabus
Edurise India Scholarship Test Registration 2022-23 Last Date
The Students who are studying in Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th are welcomed and invited by the Hindustan Edurise India to make Registration For Edurise India Scholarship exam 2022-23. The scholarship will be awarded by the Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Management and it is 100%. Students will benefit from the best coaching that will enable them to prepare well for the Higher Competition Exams. The Hindustan Edurise India scholarship exam is named the RISING STAR program. The selection process for the Rising Star scholarship is purely based on Merit with regard to the scholarship test. You can check more details here about the scholarship.
- Name of Scholarship: Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Test
- Scholarship Name: Rising Star Scholarship Program
- Scholarship: Hindustan Edurise India Institute of Learning
- Scholarship For: Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Students
- Mode of application: Online & Offline
- Scholarship Reward: Cash and Free Education
- Education Classes For: IIT-JEE(MAIN+ADVANCED)/NEET/Board Exams/NTSE /KVPY/Foundation/Olympiad
- Registration Fee: Rs. 99
- Official Website: eduriseindia.com
Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
So the Questions Arise Who can Apply Online For Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Exam Application Form 2022-23? The Students can check the Eligibility Criteria Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Exam from the points below.
- All Students From India can Apply Online For Scholarship tests.
- The Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th & 12th Students are eligible to Apply Online.
- Students have to pass the Test for Benefits of the Edurise India Scholarship Exam.
Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Test 2022 Date
- Scholarship Registration: January 2022
- Last Date to Apply: January 2022
- Admit Card For Exam: February 2022
- Exam Date: 13th February 2022
- Result: February 2022
- Merit List: March 2022
- Scholarship Distribution: March 2022
The Students who are willing to check their Talent in Education must apply online for the Rising Star Scholarship Program. And for that, the students have to Submit some documents which are listed below.
- Aadhar Card
- School Admission Receipt
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Recent Passport size Photo
How To Apply Online For Edurise India Scholarship Test Application Form 2022?
So here we are with the most important step which is Online Application or Registration For Hindustan Edurise India Scholarship Exam 2022-23. The Steps to Apply Online For Edurise India Scholarship Exam Application Form 2022 are given below.
- Applicants have to first visit the Hindustan Edurise India Official Website https://eduriseindia.com/welcome/rise.
- A home Page with the Scholarship details like Eligibility, Documents, Fee, & Reward benefits will open.
- Here click on the Registration Option.
- Enter all the details asked here.
- Now Sign In using the User ID and Password.
- Click on Sign In.
- Now Click on Apply Online Option.
- Here Enter all the Details of Students with Academic classes and other Benefits.
- Upload the Scanned Documents asked.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Pay the Registration Fee through the Online Payment Method.
- Take the hard copy of the Application Form and Payment Receipt For Further Use.