JK Lakshmi Cement has announced the JK Lakshmi Scholarship 2022. Online application forms are invited from the students who have possessed 12th standard or graduation degree certificates. Pupils who are interested in seeking undergraduate or postgraduate degrees can grab the opportunity. The application portal is open for a little period so, fill and submit the application as soon as possible. You may obtain information like eligibility criteria, rewards, the application process, and more from further sections of this article.
J K Lakshmi Scholarship 2022
Many students face financial problems in completing their education. JK Lakshmi Cement has initiated a CSR project in which a new scholarship program along with vidya sarathi portal has been launched. The scholarship program is specially designed for the students who are seeking undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs. To grab the benefits of the scheme students have to submit the online application form on or before 26 March 2022.
- Pragati Scholarship – AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
- SKDRDP Scholarship Online Application Form
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship, Haryana – All You Need to Know
Highlights Of J K Lakshmi Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: JK Lakshmi Scholarship
- Launched by: J K Lakshmi Cement
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
List Of J K Lakshmi Scholarships
- JK Lakshmi Scholarship for students pursuing Post Graduation
- JK Lakshmi Scholarship for students pursuing Undergraduate
- National Scholarship Exam
Benefits Of J K Lakshmi Scholarship
- For students pursuing Post Graduation: Rs. 25000 scholarship reward would be given.
- For students pursuing Undergraduate: Rs. 25000 scholarship reward would be given.
- Bihar Board Matric 1st Division Scholarship Application
- Jindal Scholarship: Scholarship Rewards, Eligibility, Application, Dates
- J K Lakshmi Scholarship for students pursuing Post Graduation
- Every candidate must have passed class 10th/ 12th/ Graduation with 50% marks
- Applicant must have taken admission in Post-Graduation degree
- J K Lakshmi Scholarship for students pursuing Undergraduate Research
- Every candidate must have passed class 10th/ 12th with 50% marks
- Every candidate must have gotten an admission for an Undergraduate degree
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Identity
- 10th and 12th/Diploma Marksheet
- Admission confirmation letter
- Previous year passing mark sheet
- Student Bank Passbook
- College fee receipts
- Latest Income certificate
- CCL Covid Crisis Scholarship
- The opening date of submission of the application form is 31st August 2022
J K Lakshmi Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
To apply for the JK Lakshmi scholarship you have to visit to the official portal of vidya sarathi
- From the home page of their Sarathi portal, go to the browse available scholarship option
- A new page will open on the computer screen, scholarship list you have to look for the scholarship you wish to apply
- Now choose the apply button given under the name of the scholarship you are going to apply for
- As You hit apply button login window will appear on the screen
- Now you have to log in with your vidyasaarathi registration id
- If you are not registered before then click the register now option
- You can sign up automatically with a Google account or enter the details manually
- Submit the registration form and complete the registration formalities
- Log in with the portal and this will open the application form in front of you
- Fill all the details in the online application form including your name, date of, qualification, phone number, and more
- Upload the documents as listed above in the prescribed format
- Review the completed application form and hit submit button
- At last, must take a printout of the filled application for use.
- Visit the official portal of vidyasarathi.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Now from the homepage, go to the Login option.
- A new login form will open.
- Enter the login details like username and password.
- Now click on the login option.
View Registered Institute List
- Go to the official portal of vidyasarathi.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- From the homepage, go to the Registered Institute List option.
- A new login pane would open which would show the Registered Institute List
- A list of all the registered institutes will open.
- Click on your chosen institution and the details will open on the screen.
- MP Foreign Study Scholarship 2022: Registration, Status & Eligibility
- RBI Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Faculty: Application Form, Eligibility
- Kanyashree Scholarship K2 2022: Apply Online, Track Application Status
- Andaman Nicobar Scholarship 2022: Pre/Post Matric Registration, List
- AP ePass Scholarship 2022: Apply Online, Status Check, Eligibility, Last Date
- Swami Prasad Maurya Scholarship 2022: Registration Form for 9-12 Class kids
- SERB Accelerate Vigyan Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Reward