Human Resources and Development Mission do disclose the Medhavi National Scholarship Program annually. The main purpose of the program is to give financial aid to scholars resident of the country from various aspects of the society. Financial assistance helps outstanding students to pursue education at a higher level and set up a flourishing career. Interested aspirants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship online or through the android app of Medhavi. Officials of the scholarship scheme, every year conduct an online entrance test to shortlist successful candidates for the scholarship. Dour different exams are offered in the Medhavi scholarship exams. In the year 2020, the qualifying exam is named ‘Swabhiman’ for the interested applicants to avail of the scholarship.
You can do the registration during the specified time only. Eligible students are advised to apply for the scholarship to make themselves available For the financial grant. This scholarship through Swabhiman is valid for up to three months. In 2020, officials of the program disbursed 1628 scholarships to deserving students. Officials shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the online exam. To know more about the scholarship, read the article to the end.
SEE ALSO: Byju Scholarship Test: Dates, Eligibility, BNAT registration, Syllabus
An Overview Of The Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship program of Medhavi is all about empowering candidates from every field of society. The purpose of the program is to facilitate an environment to bolster the education of the nation. Every year, adverts are released notifying the candidates about the online entrance test and other details. You can check the overview below of the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme.
- Name of the Scholarship – Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
- Offered By -Human Resources and Development Mission
Start and End Date For Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme
The online exam for Medhavi National Scholarships 2020 is on April 26, 2020. Based on the previous exam schedule, the below table depicts the tentative schedule for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022:
- Registration Opening: Mid of February 2022
- Registration closing: The second week of March 2022
- Exam Date: Last week of April 2022
Duration/Number of Scholarship
Every year, the officials announce the scholarship to provide financial assistance to the students of the country. The officials define the duration, amount, and number of scholarships every year for the reference of the interested aspirants. The duration and number of grants may vary for each exam.
Total Number of Scholarship
- 2020-Swabhiman 3 months 1628
- 2019-Saksham 2 months 1447
- 2018-Swalambhan II 3 months 1405
- 2018-Swalambhan 3 months 1375
Who are eligible to apply for the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme?
Eligible aspirants can only apply for the scholarship scheme. The official specifies the academic, age, and other requirements that candidates need to fulfill. One must not forget or ignore the eligibility criteria as it is one of the factors that officials consider for selection. Often officials disqualify the students providing false claims or are found ineligible during the selection process. Check below the eligibility criteria for Medhavi national scholarship scheme
- Age Limit: Aspirants from 16 to 40 years old can apply for the scholarship scheme.
- Citizens of India or subjects of Nepal or Bhutan are eligible to apply.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before January 1, 1962, can also apply.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have a 10th passing certificate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying class: 10th is the minimum qualification. However, aspirants with graduation, post-graduation or any other degree can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
How to apply for the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022-23?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship scheme as per the dates for the current year. Aspirants need to stick to the deadline to avoid rejections. Candidates can register online through the official website or android app of Medhavi available in the play store. Aspirants need to register before filling out the application form. Candidates must keep their credentials safe to log in and access the necessary information. Check below the steps to apply for Medhavi national scholarships:
- 1st Step: Registration – Visit the scholarship portal – https://www.medhavionline.org/ download the android app.. Register with an active mobile number and password. Save the credentials for future login.
- 2nd Step: Fill out the Application Form – Login and access the application form. Enter details such as date of birth, gender, category, name of the candidate, matriculation, address, etc.
- 3rd Step: Submit the Application Form – Review the filled details and tick the declaration. Click on submit.
- 4th Step: Fee Payment – Pay a registration fee of INR 300 through any of the online payment modes.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2022-23: Exam Pattern
The officials conduct the entrance exam online. Aspirants need to give the test through the android app of the Medhavi national scholarship scheme. Usually, there is no change in the scheme of examination. The applicants must check the exam pattern to get an overview of the question paper. The online test will comprise multiple-choice questions. All the questions except the English section will be both in Hindi and English language. Aspirants will get a total of 18 minutes to complete the test. Find below the exam pattern of the Medhavi national scholarship scheme online test:
|Name of the Exam||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||11 marks||11 questions|
|General Studies||9 marks||9 questions|
|English||9 marks||9 questions|
|Reasoning||11 marks||11 questions|
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme: Syllabus
Aspirants appearing for the online entrance exam must refer to the syllabus and prepare accordingly for the online entrance exam. The syllabus mentions the topics from each section of the question paper. Check below the syllabus of the Medhavi national scholarship scheme online exam –
- General Studies: Famous places in India, Current events of national and international importance, World organizations, Economy, World Geography, Books and authors, etc. These are the topics to be treated in this section.
- English: Phrase substitution, Commonly misspelled words, Comprehension passages, Synonyms and antonyms, Idioms and phrases, Fill in the blank cloze test, Spotting errors. Questions would be drafted from these topics during the exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Time, Mensuration, Profit and loss, Decimals and fraction, Number systems, Percentages, Time and work, Computation of whole numbers, etc. Questions in this section would be drafted from these topics.
- General Aptitude: Comprehension reasoning, Venn diagrams, Coding and decoding, Arithmetic Reasoning, Non-verbal series, Seating arrangements, etc. Questions would be drafted from these topics for this section.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme: Result
The officials will release the result of the entrance exam online. The officials will include the aspirants with 35% or more on the merit list. The officials will categorize the candidates into three types based on their secured percentage. The list will mention the name of the aspirant, registration number, and scholarship.
Medhavi National Scholarships: Tie-Breaker
In case of similar marks of two or more candidates, the officials will break the tie as per the specific criteria. The officials break the tie to allot merit positions to the candidates. Check below the criteria for tiebreaker-
The officials will consider:
- Marks in the general studies section
- Marks in the English section
- Marks in the quantitative aptitude section
- Marks in the reasoning section
- Time is taken by the aspirants
- Marks secured in class 10
- Candidates with lower family income
- Lucky draw (in case the tie persists)
- Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme: Selection Process
The officials will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in the online entrance exam. Candidates with weak financial backgrounds and merit in the test are eligible for the scholarship. On completion of the selection process, the officials will disburse the grant to the bank account of the aspirants. To receive the scholarship amount, candidates must have an active bank account.
Medhavi National Scholarship Amount
The amount varies for each scholarship exam. Every year, the officials shortlist the candidates for the scholarship. Candidates falling under Type A, Type B or Type C receive a different scholarship grant. Check below the scholarship amount for each exam-
- Type A (Candidates with 60% or above marks in the online entrance exam). They received INR 8000 (1st month)INR 4000 (2nd month)INR 2000 (3rd month)
- Type B (Aspirants with 50% and below 60% marks). They received INR 3000 (1st month)INR 2000 (2nd month)INR 1000 (3rd month)
- Type C (Candidates with 40% and below 50% score in the online exam). They received INR 1000 (for all three months)
Other Scholarship Exam
- Saksham 2019: Type A, Type B, and Type C received INR 6000, INR 3000, and INR 1500 respectively.
- Swalambhan II 2018: Type A, Type B, Type C, and Type D received INR 5000, INR 2500, INR 1000, and INR 500 respectively.
- Swalamban 2018: Type A, Type B, Type C, and Type D received INR 5000, INR 2500, INR 1000, and INR 500 respectively.
Medhavi National Scholarships: Benefits
The officials initiated the scheme with the mission to enhance the socio-economic conditions of the deserving students. The selected students under the scheme will be eligible for a grant for each month up to the completion of the scholarship. Check below the benefits of the Medhavi scholarship scheme
- It encourages the students to perform in academics and opens broader job prospects in the future.
- The selected students get financial aid to complete their education.
- The grant covers the daily expenses of the aspirant while pursuing higher studies.
Terms and Conditions
- The officials will update the aspirants on their registered mail-id. However, candidates must also visit the official website of Medhavi to avoid missing any updates.
- The mock test will be available on the android app of Medhavi. The applicants can practice and get an overview of the exam through the mock test.
- Aspirants need to complete a section within the given time only.
- No back option will be available. Candidates cannot go to previous questions after submission of the answer.
- The registration fee is 100% refundable to all the aspirants with a score of more or equal to 35% passing marks in the entrance exam.
- The officials will reject the applications without payment.
- The payment of the registration fee does not guarantee selection for the scholarship.
- The officials will disburse the scholarship amount to the candidates falling in type A, type B, and type C.
- The officials may increase or decrease the number of scholarships as per the number of applications.
For any query, contact-
- Email: for any help- email@example.com
- For any information- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: B-118 R.K.Puram Govindpuram Ghaziabad
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can candidates apply for any of the Medhavi national scholarship exams?
Ans: Yes, aspirants with a minimum matriculation certificate are eligible to apply for any of the scholarship exams.
Q2. How much will I get under the Medhavi national scholarship scheme?
Ans: Candidates get scholarships up to 15000 per month. The amount of scholarship differs for each exam.
Q3. Is there any registration fee to apply for the scholarship scheme?
Ans: Yes, aspirants need to pay a registration fee of INR 300 to apply for the national scholarship scheme.
Q4. What are the selection criteria for Medhavi scholarship?
Ans: The officials will shortlist the aspirants for the scholarship based on merit. The performance in the online entrance exam determines the selection.
Q5. How can I check the result of an online entrance exam?
Ans: Aspirants can access the Medhavi national scholarship entrance exam result on the official website or the android app of Medhavi.