Check the SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood scholarship Selection List. Since the onset of the corona virus that has ravaged most countries of the world both financially and economically, the actor Sonu Sood has somewhat been a picture of help for humanity. His selfless works are obvious to everyone and his kind gestures has made him so endeared by millions across the country. The actor isn’t preventing yet in providing support and succor by providing many initiatives that is jeered towards helping people in the country.
SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Selection List
There has been several initiatives which includes charity homes and also online platforms aimed at helping migrants that has been launched by Sonu Sood. Now, the actor who is also a philanthropist has established a scholarship program for the IAS aspirants known as SAMBHAVAM. SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood successful list of selected candidates is to be released by the authorities.
The team is no longer taking in scholarship application at this time so it is important for individuals who have already filled in the application form to check for details on the scholarship scheme. In this article, important details about the SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Scholarship Selection List. Applicants can check the program details, selection list, registration procedure, eligibility requirements and so many more in the article.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship – Minority Scholarship for Girls
- Pragati Scholarship – AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
- SKDRDP Scholarship Online Application Form
SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Selection List-Overview
- Name of the Scholarship: SAMBHAVAM
- Potential Beneficiaries: Any Civil Service Aspirant
- Launched by: Sonu Sood
- Benefits: Free Civil Service Examination Coaching
- Official Website: www.soodcharityfoundation.org
- Email at – email@example.com.
SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Scholarship Program
SAMBHAVAM is a distinct initiative of the Sonu Sood Foundation in affiliation with the Divine India Youth Association(DIYA). The scholarship programs aims to offer free IAS, PSC, UPSC and other civil service examination mentorship to students who are successful in their application to the scheme.
The scholarship scheme was declared by the actor himself on the 11th of September, 2022, thereby inviting applications from all states in India. The scheme hopes to offer scholarships alongside coaching and personality development training to create future civil servants.
The scholarships scheme tends to cover free mentorship classes both offline and online, group discussion sessions, personality development classes and also interview preparation classes will also make up part of the scholarship program. Top educators and expert guidance will be solely available to the participants.
SAMBHAVAM Scholarship Eligibility
To become a potential beneficiary of the scheme there have been criteria set up for the selection of the candidates.
- Nationality: The candidate applying for the scholarship must be an Indian National.
- Qualifications: He/ She must have qualified the Intermediate level education
- Other: The applying candidate must be an aspiring candidate for civil services.
Other than these there has been no specific eligibility set up for the selection of beneficiaries under the scheme. Anyone with an enthusiastic will to be an IAS can be a beneficiary under the scheme.
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship, Haryana – All You Need to Know
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship – Eligibility, Apply
- Bihar Board Matric 1st Division Scholarship Application
Registration Process for SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Scholarship
Registration for the scholarship has been closed for this year now but new applications may be invited by the foundation anytime soon. So, aspirants willing to register for this scheme can follow these steps:
- Go to the official website portal of the Sonu Sood Foundation.
- Landing on the home page of the portal, applicants will have to tap on the scholarship campaign.
- Under the IAS scholarship program, applicants will see a link to register on the portal.
- Clicking on the option, an application form will open up.
- Aspirants will have to fill in all the required details.
- Entering all the details, candidates will click on the Submit button available on the page.
- Secure a printout of the filled-in application for reference purposes.
- The registration process under the scheme will also require some documentation which is essential to be produced by the applicant in original, as and when required.
Selection List Free IAS Coaching Scholarship
As you may be aware that the coaching is available free of cost, it is very important that only students who are deserving of the scholarship gets this. Various criteria will be drawn out in the selection process however no such criteria has been limited by the authorities. So, intending candidates from various types kg backgrounds may be selected depending on their financial condition, vulnerability, merit etc.
The final process of selection will be done by the Sonu Sood Foundation, SAMBHAVATAM Team. Successful applicants list will be made public by the authorities as soon it is ready. Applicants will have to keep checking on the official website and also this page for further information on the result. To check the result, applicants can either visit the official portal or go to the SAMBHAVATAM campaign page under the foundation. A link to the result will be made available on this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the application fee for the SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Scholarship?
A: To apply for this scholarship, candidates are not required to pay any fee. The registration/ application under the scholarship is done free of cost.
Q: How can I apply for the SAMBHAVAM scholarship?
A: The team is not inviting applications currently, the application process is complete. More information on the next applications may be available soon on the official website of the foundation.
Q: Can working individuals apply for the SAMBHAVAM Sonu Sood Scholarship?
A: Yes, individuals who have a working job or people who are self-employed or running a business can be a beneficiary of the scheme.