Apply for 2022-2023 Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship programme. Before then, check out the opening and last date, eligibility, required documents and application portal.
Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship Details
- Conducted: Government Of Karnataka
- Eligibility: Girls candidates studying in PUC and who are inhabitants of Karnataka
- Region: Karnataka
- Rewards: INR 2,000 per month
- Last Date of Application: July 30, 2022
The Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship 2022 is a scholarship program initiated by the Karnataka government. This scholarship aims to give opportunity to PUC girl candidates and also to encourage them pursue education at the higher level. Say hi Honnamma scholarships for undergraduate students can be accessed and filled online by visiting the Sanchi scholarship portal.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship – Minority Scholarship for Girls
- Pragati Scholarship – AICTE Scholarship Scheme for Girl Child
Applicants must check out the eligibility criteria of the Sanchi Honnamma scholarship before applying for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is only for female candidates who are pursuing degree courses (BSc, B.A, and B.Com) studying in government universities are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be from Karnataka.
- Candidates should have their own bank account.
- Candidates should have passed classes 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidates must not be selected in any other scholarship scheme to become eligible for this.
- The annual family income of the candidate’s family should be not more than INR 2,50,000.
Female candidates are pursuing courses such as B.Sc, B. A and B.Com are selected under this scholarship. These selected students would receive INR 2,000 yearly as a Sanchi Honnamma scholarship.
How to Apply for the Sanchi Honnamma Scholarship 2022?
Female students who are eligible and also interested in applying for the scholarship will have to go online and complete the application. They can follow the below steps if they wish to apply for the scholarship
- Step 1: Applicants should visit the official website
- Step 2: Now click on the student scholarship option on that official website.
- Step 3: A new tab will open where candidates have to choose Sanchi Honnamma scholarships and click on the “Apply Online” button for Sanchi Honnamma new application form.
- Step 4: The scholarship application form will appear on the screen. Candidates have to fill in the desired information asked in the student scholarship application form.
- Step 5: Candidates have to fill out the OTP, which they will receive after filling in their mobile number in the Sanchi Honnamma scholarship application form.
- Step 6: Candidates must upload all the necessary documents in the desired format and apply by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- SKDRDP Scholarship Online Application Form
- Dr Ambedkar Scholarship, Haryana – All You Need to Know
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship – Eligibility, Apply
Documents Required for Sanchi Honnamma Scholarships
Candidates have to upload all the scanned documents at the time of filling out the scholarship form. A list of necessary documents is listed below.
- Aadhar card Of candidate
- Parents income proof
- Domicile proof
- Bank account number with IFSC code of bank branch
- Candidate date of birth certificate copy
- Identity proof
- 10+2 report card
- Ration card
- Income certificate of family
A list of regional offices’ contact details is displayed on the website, which the candidates can use for their inquiries. In addition, if any candidate has queries concerning scholarship scheme, they can contact the department’s secretariat.
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Room No. 645 A, 6th Floor, MS Building Bengaluru – 1
- Office Phone Number: 080-22252437, 22032494
- Website: https://dce.karnataka.gov.in