Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2022-23: In the whole universe, lack of funds should not be responsible for a child not attaining some form education. But it doesn’t come as a surprise because a whole lot of children counting into millions are struggling financially and as a result experience unequal opportunities. The cost of tuition fees has been increasing lately and that has result in students not been able to graduate or complete their studies from good schools or colleges that could provide them with better opportunities of escaping from poverty. There is always help out there when you make a conscious effort towards looking out for it. And that’s the reason why there are several scholarship opportunities for students to pursue whatever degree they intend to pursue in order to further their education and career. This are examples of how one can help themselves by recognizing their abilities and can as well be rewarded for their hard work.
This scholarship gives you an opportunity to get your education and one of such is the Siksha Abhiyan scholarship. This scholarship is determined to provide education to folks who are from low income homes who are unable to find their education. Candidates are invited from all over to apply for the scholarship via these Abhiyan. The reason for the Scholarship Program is that every student should have access to good education without discrimination. There should be no student who hasn’t benefited from this scholarship.
- B.Ed Scholarships Application: Rewards, Date, Eligibility
- Medhavi National Scholarship: Start Dates, Eligibility, Rewards
- Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship: Application, eligibility, deadline
- Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program: Application Form, Eligibility, Process
Scholarships are meant to provide financial assistance to the students but scholarships do not cover the full cost of studies of students. These scholarship is provided also based on the basis of how good the candidate is.
This scholarship is only given to students who are getting admitted into regular courses. It is not applicable to students who are seeking admission through distance learning. Candidates must to show their parents income certificate which has to be authentic. If the document is found to have discrepancies, then the candidates application will be rejected.
The scholarship is a form of help and assistance to students who can’t afford good education because of their financial troubles. Every student is entitled to getting a higher education. The Siksha Abhiyan scholarship program is issued by the Modi Foundation for candidates who are in 8th to 12th grades. It has the sole duty of providing financial assistance to large number of students.
- Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Eligibility, Application process, Exam dates
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
- Jagdish Bose National Science Talent (JBNSTS) Junior Scholarship
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2022
The Modi Foundation started the scholarship with a purpose of supporting students education financially. The Modi Foundation has a motto which reads ‘No youth should be deprived and left behind from education and empowering them by helping with health care and basic learning skills as well. Students across the country are invited to earn a scholarship and also to support their dreams of pursuing a higher education which is very beneficial to the candidates.
These abhiyans is only made for the candidates who are not financially able to afford the education cost.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Rewards / Benefits
Based on the test result, the program offers a merit-based scholarship so that candidates are awarded scholarship benefits based on merit. It is based on a list of rules and does not offer to cover for the entire cost of studies. However, students can also earn scholarship ranging from 5% to 100% which has a benefit of covering school needs and also extending extra support to parents who’s children are beneficiaries of the scholarship. Some students are also awarded special gifts. The purpose of providing scholarship is to motivate students to not give up due to financial hardships and instead work hard and get trained in various competitive exams that can benefit for their future. Competitive exams such as UPSC, banking examinations, railway examinations, etc. can help the student to plan a very bright future.
List rewards awarded to students as per their ranks:
- 50,000 INR to twenty-five students
- 40,000 INR to fifty students
- 30,000 INR to seventy-five students
- 15,000 INR to hundred students
- 8,000 INR to two hundred and fifty students
Eligibility Requirements for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
The scholarship is exclusively for students in school from class 8th to 12th and it intends to help with their needs.
The scholarship is for all Indian nationals and belongs to Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Himschal Pradesh only.
The range of the scholarship depends on the eligibility and brilliance of the student. Students who fail to submit all the necessary documents required for proof will not be qualified for the scholarship.
Students awaiting their board exam results are also eligible for the scholarship.
Step By Step Guide To Applying For The Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2022-2023
- Visit the official portal: www.modifoundation.co.in
- Go to the homepage in the menu bar and find the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2022 link.
- Carefully read the conditions of eligibility and fill the application form.
- Recheck to see if all the required documents are attached and the details are filled correctly.
- Click on “Submit”
- Follow the link that is given and complete online payment.
- Print at least 1 hard copy for future reference and as proof.
Required Documents for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarships
- Admission Letter
- Identity and Residence Proof
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and their parent/guardian
- Signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- IT returns or IT assessment of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- Parent/guardian income proof
- 2 Recent passport size photographs
Education is very important for every student in today’s world and school scholarship helps the students in pursuing their studies. Thousands of scholarships available for the students.
Schools can get the amount from the scholarship. The students can apply for the scholarship. Scholarship reduces the burden of the students for covering the full cost of expenses.
The parents of the scholarship holders can get the benefit from the siksha abhiyan scholarship.
Scholarships empower the students to provide the basic learning skills, educational opportunities, and health care.
The scholarship motivates the students to work hard and helps the students in their preparation for the competitive exams. The prizes for all rank holders are given below:
- 25 students who score AIR 1 can get the amount of Rs. 50000.
- 50 students who score AIR 2 can get the amount of Rs. 40000.
- 75 students who score AIR 3 can get the amount of Rs. 30000.
- 100 students who score AIR 4 can get the amount of Rs. 15000.
- 250 students who score AIR 5 can get the amount of Rs. 8000.
Exam Pattern For Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Entrance Exam 2022
If students are successful in the initial procedure of screening applications, they are shortlisted for a personal interview with subject experts who will counsel them to apply for categories to benefit from Scholarships. The final selection process involves the ‘Siksha Abhiyan Scholarships entrance exam. The students have to score well in the examination. The eligibility also plays an important role. Only deserving candidates get the scholarship under the Scholarship scheme.
Given down below is the exam pattern to refer from:
- Tests are held in various centres –Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Himachal Pradesh only– between the month of February and October/November each year.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The candidates have to solve the exam paper within the time duration of 2 hours.
- There is a total of 90 questions in the entrance exam paper which the candidates have to solve.
- The total marks are 360 (three hundred and sixty). No negative marking into the paper and that is a plus point for the candidates. The candidates must study hard and qualify for the examination. As we know that there are no negative markings, so it is an advantage and an opportunity to score the highest in the examination.
- The subjects are Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry, Hindi, Science, Current Affairs, and Mental Ability.
The Modi Foundation is working towards empowering students to pursue their dreams and ambitions, ensuring their bright future through the scholarship and working hard to ensure that every child gets an equal opportunity to compete. We hope that this article provided you with all the necessary details regarding the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship and wish you all the very best if you are looking to get the benefit of this Abhiyan. We give all the best for your bright future. You can also check out our other articles related to the various scholarship program. We have provided in-depth information for all the scholarship schemes in India 2022. Stay tuned for more such informative and educational content at StudyWoo. Do follow study woo for such more informative content.
Frequently Asked Questions
We came across a lot of questions related to the scholarship. This section contains the frequently asked questions.
Which class candidates can take advantage of this Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarships 2022-23?
Ans. Candidates from class 8th to 12th can take advantage of this scholarship scheme.
What are the qualities a child should carry for getting eligible for Siksha Abhiyan?
Ans. They provide scholarships from the range of 5% to 100% depending on the intelligence and eligibility of the candidate along with their family annual income
What are the steps to apply for the Scholarship?
Ans. The steps to complete the application process are given below:
- Visit the official site. Find the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill in the required details.
- Scan and Upload original documents
- Pay the scholarship fees
- Submit the application form after checking all the fields entered in the application form.
How much scholarship amount is given to students who score AIR 1?
Ans. The AIR 1 students get an amount of INR 50,000. A total of 25 students get the scholarship.